Tuesday 28 November 2017

my learning goals for term 3


What?

I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3
My reading teacher is Mr Rule
My writing teacher is Mrs Marsh

So What?

My handwriting goal is to flick and link

My spelling goal is to complete list 7

My writing goal is to write about a moment in time using a picture prompt
use a variety of simple, compound and complex sentences
use a variety of verbs and adjectives to make my writing more interesting, and
precise nouns

My reading goal is to WALT Use several pieces of information to make inferences.
My blog goals are to add more detail to my blog posts
to proofread and edit my blog post before publishing
to use a variety of ways to show my learning (text, photos/images, video)
to complete all the set blogs for this term
to do a ‘Can Do’ blog about an achievement, some other learning or something I
am
proud of Te Reo Maori because it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment